Friday, December 2, 2011

I love, love, love my Ninja Kitchen system!!! sort of.....

If you are looking for an awesome kitchen machine, you may want to check out the Ninja 1100. I originally bought it because the package claimed that it was a complete juicer. I had previously bought a juiceman juicer, but found it to be too loud, and too hard to clean. Let me start out by saying that THE NINJA IS NOT A JUICER!!!!! if anyone has figured out how to juice with this machine, please comment below... Exactly....Liars! This machine is so amazing that I was able to recover from the lies fairly quickly, and settled for green smoothies instead of juice. The blades are so sharp that my husband merely touched it and sliced his finger....sounds like a line from a Chuck Norris tale doesn't it? My smoothies have been(in the words of my 3 year old) Buh-licious! I used this machine for everything on thanksgiving morning! I used it as a food processor, a dough mixer, and a blender all in one morning...Although I did not use it as a juicer that morning.....hmmmmmm.... I must admit that the machine seems to overload and cut out when mixing thick doughs. When it overloads you have to unplug it and wait 15 min. before turning it back on. this happened 3 or 4 times while i was mixing my cooking dough. I did not mind that much because I was so busy doing other things on Thanksgiving morning, but I am sure it would be super annoying on any other day. I love the machine, but it does have its cons. As a multi-purpose kitchen machine i give it 5 stars out of 5! But because of the overloading and lies I give it a 3!
~Razzle Dazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment