Saturday, December 3, 2011

Peppermint Coffee. OMG! Yum!

This is super simple, but major"ly" delicious! Yes, I went there. I made up a word because that's how yummy this is!...Wait majorly may be a word... Anyways. All I did was grind one candy cane in my coffee grinder, and mix it into my coffee. If you do not have a grinder, you can use a food processor, a 3-star Ninja kitchen system, or you can go totally old school and put your candy cane in a sandwich bag, wrap the sandwich bag in a washcloth, and beat it to a pulp with a rolling pin or hammer. I used my new Dunkin' Donuts whole bean coffee. I just switched to this coffee yesterday. Although, I have always loved a nice cup of Yuban brand coffee, I found myself becoming bored with it. All this week I sat and day dreamed about diner style coffee. Nothing fancy, I pictured myself at The Waffle House or Denny's just relaxing and sipping on a cup of black coffee. I figured Dunkin' donuts would be my best bet for home brewing, and it did not disappoint!Happy Brewing!
~Razzle Dazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment