Friday, December 2, 2011

BIG or small?

Ok, I have been thinking about this for a while. To me it feels like when I go into a restaurant, I am looked at with pity. Could this be one of the reasons for this nation's constant overeating? If I order a cup of iced water at Mc Donald's , everyone is like, "aaaaaaaaaaah, she can't afford a soda...":(. Yes, they say this with their eyes. This morning I ordered a talle white chocolate mocha @ Starbucks, which is already packed with calories. I felt a little small next to all the grandes and whatever that big size is, but the talle size is more than enough for me! i was really bad this morning , so I drove to the do-nut shop to get some do-nuts, and a kolache..When I was asked if i wanted a small or large kolache..again the face of pity when I answered, "small." It's like we are programmed to prove that we have the money. Yeah look at me I can afford the large! I have money!! It not only bothers me because of that reason, but because it could be one the reasons that American people are also becoming Super-sized!... Next time you are ordering food, say to yourself...would the small size suffice? Don't let what the cashier or other customers think be a deciding factor of your health and finance decisions.....~Razzle Dazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment